Friday, June 24, 2011

Perry the Platypus

Hello again,
 I have crated another masterpiece. Ha Ha. I am so vain. I made a Perry the Platypus cake for a friend today. Insite of my youngest daughter up and down all night, and miserable with a high fever: I finnished this cake in record time. I fell apart when I took it out of the pan, but I fixed it by freezing it upside down. It is the same as always, white cake with buttercream frosing. I used Wilton colors and they just pop! My goodness they know their stuff. I printed a picture and just cut it to make a template. The eyes look a bit funny, and I couldn't get some of the side frosted. Next time I wont cut the part between his arm and leg out. I couldn't get his color right so I used royal blue. I am satified with how the cake turned out. Thanks for listening and I do hope you enjoy!
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment