Thursday, June 9, 2011

Embarking on a new Journey

Hello All,
 It was suggested that I begin to blog about cakes. So, here I am. Since June will be a busy month for me when it comes to cakes I will start now. I have about 3 to make this month and am very excited. Understand that I am just an amiture and do not charge for my cakes. I am just going to be sharing my thoughts on my sucesses and failures on cakes that I make. I am up for suggestions and will be challenging myself to create masterpieces. I am planning to one day take the decorating classes.
 Here is a sample of one that I made Memorial Day weekend for a friend's daughter. It had some major set backs and I definately had to improvise, but the little girl loved it and thats all that matters.
 I truely hope you enjoy my thoughts and my creations.

A.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job!!!
    You are really good at it! As I've told you before in the NEAR future you could make profit from it, you already have the talent and the creativity, those classes you are talking about would help you a lot. I miss your goodies! LOL
    Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake makes me want a girl!!! It tasted so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was asked what this cake was made of. It is a white cake with pureed strawberries on the top 2 layers, and a chocolate pound cake on the bottom layer. Buttercream icing and strawberry filling

    ReplyDelete